sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2016

Biography of Adaildes Alves Moreira and Authorized Version

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Biography of Adaildes Alves Moreira and Authorized Version 2015 to be sources of publications for any purpose! Feel free to publish it or republish it!
Biography of Writer / Poet: Adaildes Alves Moreira (Al Ada or Ada). And I still have nicknames: Da, Dada, Mora, Chiquinha.
I am Adaildes Alves Moreira (Moreira, Adaildes Alves), was born on 01/01/1974, am the daughter of Francisco Alves Moreira and Marlene Francisco Reges, Elpidio Francisco Reges granddaughter of African and Gregoria Rodrigues Teixeira of indigenous origin are my maternal grandparents and paternal are: Joaquim Alves Moreira de Bahia origin and Ana Maria Ferreira de Jesus of indigenous origin. Maternal grandfather of my father, José Pereira Ferreira, in Barreiras Bahia, maternal grandmother of him: Ana Rita Ferreira de Jesus, maternal great-grandfather José Benedito Ferreira and maternal great-grandmother: Balduina Ferreira de Jesus, paternal grandfather, Joseph Caçiro Alves Ferreira, paternal grandmother Dad: Francisca Alves Ferreira, paternal great-grandfather: I do not know. Paternal grandmother: Santa Rita and lived in Rio Preto.
. And the ancestors of my generation by father part are mining origin by Joaquim Alves Moreira Guarapiranga Minas Gerais the from Salvador Alves Moreira 1st Joaquim Alves Moreira and after that, ever been more Joaquins Alves Moreira coming from the 1st Joaquim Alves Moreira making it clear that the last of Joaquins that is my grandfather is Bahian origin.
"The Alves Moreira family is coming from Guaratingueta, SP, from Salvador Alves Moreira, n. .. 1723, in the same city, which was one of the first settlers of New Path, which went to Rio de Janeiro (DFB) "From the 1st generation and my father did not forget the stories told by relatives about: Uncle Miguel Alves Moreira, They said he loved to tell many stories and jokes.
My last name, and other relatives, and of my father's ancestors proceeds as Family Alves Moreira descendants of Portuguese Families / Archimenis Alves Moreira probably came with the Royal Family of the Portuguese Crown and he was lawyer of the Royal Family can indeed begin to come around Family Alves Moreira to Brazil so I hope it is and has been, as my father says that our family beyond descended from Portuguese also descended from Military Family therefore see the point in this story.
My initiation of life: a very small town called Fish Tocantins where it passes the famous Rio Tocantins, began my stories and there also had other grandmother created because my mother called Mary and she is the mother of Vivaldo, Vivaldi, Angela who are my uncles. Grandma also has a granddaughter who never forget Rita is part of my childhood, my parents lived on a farm in fish, but my birth was in Fish Hospital, some of my brothers were born on the farm with the help of a midwife.
My brothers are Adailton Alves Moreira, Marcilene Alves Moreira, Marcelino Alves Moreira, Marlone Alves Moreira and Wenes Alves Moreira, we all inherited the surname of my father and my grandfather.
My father has many brothers who are Irenaeus Alves Moreira, Ana Rita Alves Moreira, José Alves Moreira, Conceição Maria Alves Moreira, Aparecida Alves Borges after she married With Neto Borges got that name, Benjamin Alves Moreira, Nina Alves Moreira, Natalino Alves Moreira, Purple Moreira Alves and João Alves Moreira.
New Alegre-Tocantins: Got a new reality for me, my father in new search for life, no longer wanted to live on the farm, sold and moved to Campos Belos Goiás where we live there a year at the aunt's house Ana Rita I was six old and my older brother Adailton was eight years old.
After a year, my father decided to invest money in buying a farm house where it would be our new home, bought in New Alegre-Tocantins, and soon moved. I lived there seven years, was the beginning of my school life in this city.
As I already knew a lot before entering school the teacher of Pre-starter, he said I had to go to the 1st series, because would not like to be alone drawing pictures, so I passed the test for grade 1 no issue.
All years were full dedication and took good notes, I faced a lot of prejudice in school by envious colleagues and also for being humble to and origin so life continued and after a while with the arrival of my aunt Aparecida New Alegre started new expectations life waiting for me.
I spent a year in Planaltina in the aunt's house Aparecida Alves Borges and studied there in the seventh grade and difficulties series not spent a year and then returned to the city Alegre-New Tocantins and studied the series again and went to the 8th grade.
In that time I've flirted with the Juarez Alves Moreira my uncle's son Irenaeus Alves Moreira, and spent a year in New Alegre-Tocantins, the sooner I got married at fifteen years of age and come to Brasilia.
Life in Brasilia: I lived a year in Guará II and a year and a few months in Sector "O" in the house of my aunt Rita Alves Moreira and then bought a plot in Santa Maria North DF place where I live with my three children who are : Chirley Diane Alves Moreira, Jefferson Alves Moreira and Angelina Alves Moreira, their father is my husband Juarez Alves Moreira.
I live well in my own house and my three children and husband. I overcame all the difficulties and today only have joys, thank God. I finished high school in school 116 of Santa Maria DF-North in the City of Santa Maria North _DF where I live today.
Adolescents and married student life: I finished school in at night supplementary, even with difficulties was my dream to study, take courses and one day study in "UNB" in Literature Course or history and one day making many books, something that It became real to me, because the Authors Club opened doors for me to publish my first examples, and still is my dream to publish more and more books. I wrote as a child little poems, texts and poetry, one day I decided to make my first book and more. One of my first poems I wrote in my childhood is titrated by: Construction!
After I finished high school, I took several courses such as: Computer a course of eight months, another computer a year and a half of lunch box of UNB distance to: the basics of Portuguese, Literature and Writing, Geometry and algebra, Politics and Citizenship, Spanish, English and Philosophy, a couple of years in extracurricular basic extension.
Today I consider myself Writer Contemporary: Poet / Writer / Autobiographical, Cronista, short story writer, philosopher, Student, Housewife and teacher. I Adaildes Alves Moreira, graduated in Letters / Degree from the Faculty Fortium-RANGE-DF in 2013, post-graduate in Management and Educational Orientation Course; I made two in a post in the Education area in 2014, the Professional Training Institute IDECAP-RANGE DF.
About my friends: Today I have many friends, but the few that have are important in my life, I love my friends and friends unconditionally: Maria Aparecida Rufino de Carvalho / Dona Socorro Rufino de Carvalho and Family / Josué Gomes de Sá and his mother Maria Gomes de Sá, David Veras, Conception and John Kamylla Veras, Gabriel Bertoldo dos Santos and family, Cícera Maria Figueredo and Family, My Family, Lucas Castro and Family, Raphael Leandro and Family: Valdeci Alves da Paixão, Nita Granddaughter Dona Roxinha and Mr Caetano, Kinka, Raquel Sagramor's sister, Francisca and Gessy with family, the Luzivânia Gomes Vieira and Wader with their four children: Bruna and Felipe, Amanda and the girl adopted today, the Hosanna and her husband my godfather godfather Jefferson Alves Moreira my son, and Naiara, Breno, both Aid my friends and godmother, Vanderlúcia and Altamir and two Vanias, the Lucivania a Brasilia other My cousin of New Alegre-Tocantins Terezinha de daughter of Jura daughter of my aunt Conceição, my teachers and Sandra Lucia Queiroz Araujo, Rosilene Lopes do Nascimento, Iris Morato, Erika Sa, Socorro Cyril Neves and Family, Trinity Ribeiro, Gisa: Gisele Top Thousand, my friends Authors Club, the Publisher Agbook and Hail, Mary Helen's Bakery Pandarte and Family, all who were my teachers and family, my readers and family, all my relatives and family, my Facebook friends and family and out of my living my audience and many others who do not I mentioned here in this list. And I thank God every day that I had in my life my family, my children and my friends, and a lot of willingness to face any situation in day-to-day and share the joys and our sorrows!
Preferred and singer admirable to me: Ze Ramalho one of the most amazing voices of this planet, only his voice is otherworldly, surreal, where as a child he heard on the radio this wonderful voice, turned adolescent and adult today and kept finding him a singer extraordinary and unique voice!
Power: _sabe which are my favorite candy and more feeds?
My favorite treat is cake stuffed with layers of white chocolate and semisweet with potatoes cream and condensed milk: even I with a small tolerance to milk and dairy products I still the like, on fruit that I love are guavas, strawberries and grapes ; the food: I really like roast beef with cassava, okra with chicken; feed me well is very good for my health, so I love eating mostly fruits.
Estimations of animals: I have Bichinhos of Estimates, love, are my Hamisters / characters and my Peixinhos.
Blogs My Documents: Adaildes Alves Moreira and contacts:
http://livrostrechos.blogspot.com.br/
http://livrospaginasadaildes.blogspot.com.br
My e-mails from personal contact:
E-mail: adaildianaalvesmoreira@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/adaildes3
https://www.facebook.com/ada.al.37
Where to find more than 13 works published my: You Click and go with the name: Adaildes Alves Moreira / at the addresses:https://www.clubedeautores.com.br
http://agbooks.com.br
http://www.saraiva.com.br
My books, many were built in the A4 format and then after a while to build formats A5 and some pocket, so the Authors Club platform, can be found my books with different formats and different prices, as changed as characteristics formats, page numbers, price range, size and quality.
More about me: I am a novelist Contemporary: Poet or Poet (work in the Chronicle and Poetry Poetics), poet comedian in my writing and poetizar, Comedian (work in my writings the colloquial deliberate languages), as also graduated beyond in Portuguese language and literature I graduated also in Sociolinguistics (love writing the way one speaks in my texts). I am still, Chronicler, writer of short stories and more, regardless of whether you want to or not that I'm a writer. Many consider a writer and many other characters do not consider myself a writer. But I accept every criticism, every one is each one!
Why do I write? I write because I like. Of course, nobody can write everything right in this big world of my God! Writing is all good, is poetic, is standard, colloquial, just know that I write and I love it. It depends on every moment of my life to write, I write something I see, what I feel, what I think, whether real or fictional. Currently I have many books that are in finishes, in other titles will be published as soon as I finish them them and correct them of course! Life proceeds.
More than 13 works author Published in Authors Club: Writer Contemporary, writing for various audiences, but my greatest strength is to write for children, I write from epigraphs child, poems, essays, short stories, poems and texts! I published my first book in the year 2014 in Publishers: Aiko LTDA, Authors Club, Publisher: AGBOOK, PUBLISHER HAIL DIGITAL, and after that I published works and more works in the Authors Club Platform and still has many works to publish, I I'll write the rest of my life. And look, the expectations, I want to publish about 500 works up to my end of life and more ... I already have more than 300 titles that I wrote and I want to develop all books I hope for my next years of life!
I am beyond author of over 13 works / blogger and write the character of humor,: Rabbit Ratizzudo on the Facebook page in the link:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coelho-Ratizzudo/1411579249152403?ref= hl
My Works and Publications dates in the Authors Club, for now are over 17 works and many more formats into their features like: A4, A5 and Pocket
Titles, Captions and dates of the writer's works: Adaildes Alves Moreira (Ada or Ada Al).
1 - Lived Lives, His and My
1-History Lived lives
Issue date: 08/10/2014
.................................................. ......
2 - Love, intrigue, passion and Friendship
2 - Poetic Love and Poetry in a Romance
Issue date: 07/21/2014
.................................................. .......
3 - SMERO, Boy designer in My Compilation.
3- Smero Graffiti Art ® 2014.
Issue date: 07/23/2014
.................................................. ...........
4 - Stories about Francis Some childhoods
4-Stories about: A Boys and Girls Some
Issue date: 07/25/2014
.................................................. ...........
5 - The Phantom and Yellow Butterflies in Enchanted Garden!
A point: Exclamation! and more a question mark?
Issue date: 07/29/2014
.................................................. ..............
6 - Poems My Scraps
Poetry Collection, My Magical World!
Date Posted: 11/23/2014
.................................................. .......................
7 - Chronicles of Ada
My roof is Firm, His is glass!
Issue date: 04/08/2014
.................................................. .........................
8 - The Cradle of Music, Pictures Art, the Baby, Kids and Youth Chronicles, has Poems and Poetry!
The Life of Angelina Alves Moreira
Issue date: 09/20/2014
.................................................. ..................
9 - 7 Ada books in Volume One
And All Synopses of seven books and the biography: Adaildes Alves Moreira
Issue date: 10/19/2014
.................................................. ..................
10 - The Headings of Ada!
Epigrafando will Excerpts Life!
Issue date: 10/31/2014
.................................................. .....................
11 - Caution! Scammers Virtual Internet Attacks with Multiple Profiles!
Zainab Zainab Abdul Rahman or one of the Virtual Scammers Profiles Millionaire Widow swat!
Issue date: 02/05/2015
.................................................. ...................
12 - A Primer on Angelina Alves Moreira
Paint, Create, Read, and Write Imagine!
Issue date: 04/04/2015
.................................................. .........................
13 - How to Take Care of Your hamster
Primer About Caring for Your Pet
Issue date: 06/10/2015
.................................................. .........................
14 - Coloring is to paint Art
Primer Coloring Angelina Alves Moreira
Issue date: 06/12/2015
.................................................. .............................
15 - Primer Reading Magic
Angelina Alves Moreira: Read Fly and The Twilight Zone!
Issue date: 06/14/2015
.................................................. ...........................
By Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
16-Bulingue
Violence: a cruel and inhumane practice
Publication Date: 07/31/2015
.................................................. ..........................
17-_Título: Little Gildas!
Subtitle: Middle Ages in the year 1224.
Publication date: 10/19/2015.
.................................................. ....................
18-A Medium Gypsy Pilgrim for a Chance.
The 16 Views of Teller and tarot reader to Berta!
Publication Date: 10/21/2014.
.................................................. ....................
19. Aliens reais.
Subtitle: Beyond Earth
Publication Date: 01/04/2016
a5, 1st edition, 2016.
.................................................. .......
20-Ants and anteater!
Subtitle: The Kingdom of the Ants Charmed.
Publication Date: 01/08/2016.
Edition: 1 (2016)
Format: A5 148x210
.................................................. ....................
Number of Pages: 89
Edition: 1 (2016)
Format: A5 148x210
Color: Color
Finish: Brochure c / ear
Paper type: Offset 75g
Title: Biography of Francisco Alves Moreira.
Subtitle: Francisco and Family Memories album.
Book nth 21.
......................//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.......................................
Go and buy my works by aqui:
https://www.clubedeautores.com.br/books/search…
My first poem I wrote it as a child at the age of 10 years. Many of my Poems and Poetry are published in Blogs and others in the book published by Authors Club titled: Poems My Clippings, and the caption: A collection of poetry, my Magical World! Date Posted: 11/23/2014
My first poem made as a child was titrated by: Construction!
Category of my first text: Children's Poem
Construction!
Build my little house upon a rock.
In my house has: life, love, tenderness, sweetness,
charisma, firmness, wisdom, humility, family, God, friends, fruits,
food, water, gardens, utensils, clothes, plenty, roof, iron, joy,
happiness, prosperity, perfumes, cleaning, culture, harmony, unity, kindness,
humanity, blocking, dreams, reality, imagination,
heart, magic, transformation, hope, paths and mazes!
I love my little house full of personalities and prosperity!
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
Some poetic texts that did little time on my Blogs:
Category: Poetry
Imagination Tatuada!
Inspired wind memory
Where Accommodotrainer records
Words that are to flow
And appear before an exhibition.
They are tattooed words surfacing
In my imagination.
I remember a small fragment
Words there chest background!
In all my life I sought
the most beautiful word: Love.
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
Work Category: Poem
Today I found My Heart!
My heart is filled with joy
Of desires and passions!
My biggest passion is to achieve
The "Dona Happiness"!
Sometimes happiness seems good,
Sometimes it seems to me sore and difficult to
Be found!
Where there is life there is "Dona Happiness?".
My heart needed response.
Where there is life there is realized
the "Dona Happiness" in
Small portions, and still is momentary.
When we are thinking that we are happy,
It turns out some situation that we forget
We were already happy!
And again we try to find the "Dona Happiness".
Our hearts are routine, so each of the
Moments experienced seem to be different from each other.
We seem to have many "Donas Cheers" and today found
My heart.
For "Dona Happiness" be complete, I realized I have
To gather every piece of happiness and fill
Each space provided in my heart, as my heart
Is complete and filled the "Dona Happiness"!
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
Sun and Autumn Rain!
Category: Poem
The beautiful, fresh, cold morning, that joy of spice!
The sun hits the window of the house and the wind cool!
And the rain storm leaving despair trail!
In the afternoon the flames winds
Warm that warm and cool
In tropical temperatures!
In stations that are visible and invisible!
In the evening comes the day that Mornar,
Making a mixture of spring and abonança
Autumn with smell of flowers and rustic fruit.
The Brazilian Nature, Brazil and Natural Riches!
Where some birds feed and other no chance
Of them reaches the top!
Flavor and beauty, where you see yourself Nature, an illustrious and rock
Visagem of cabanagem, winds and urgent crying, emerging Autumn rain,
Life and Sun, toil and bohemian, many in their experiences, win
The weather day tropically where behind life, tenderness, bitterness and
Sweetness leaves a mysterious legacy of Nature and People lived and suffered!
That Nature, Sun and Autumn Rain, brings!
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
We are beautiful!
Category: Poem
We feel freedom
Beautiful interior of our being!
Within us there
landing of beauty!
Inside of me, I feel beautiful!
My inner self, there is a mirror to look!
I see myself from the inside out: Bella.
I see myself,
I feel outdoor and indoor Nature!
I am beautiful, I am a being, it's me ... Lightness
to carry my harmony.
Each day I live, I feel, I see myself in your
mirror of life ... I not cling, but I see
how within me inside
affects the outside of my self Being!
I see myself, love me and reflects my dreams!
It's me and not you!
You know describe your inner self?
I describe myself in a sea of ocean
harmony reflecting on my face
all colors, flowers, perfumes, beauty,
My walk, my life, I have within me:
reasons to smile!
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira, 2015
Text Category: Poem
New Sun!
Beautiful and attractive to shine,
I live more alive than ever,
new spectrum of life.
Reflective sublime Sun
clearing the memories
thirsty, prompting a
life cycle.
Orbiting the sun, atmosphere
full of love,
Suddenly serene to be sun.
Boasted burning ground,
which does not live the life and
communicate it to the immense Suns,
Construction expanded illuminated reflection.
Are your pores sent love,
and are greeted by beings
dependent, immense atmosphere
serene air and winds.
Brisa burning sun, life
always will find,
new sun, new life he
give us.
Author: Adaildes Alves Moreira
All my writings, poems, poetry, books and other matters, may be made criticism Blogs, Sites, Facebook, Social Networking, programs, magazines, newspapers, school media, academics, can use up to any critical purposes, thanks for attention, a big hug!
Adaildes Alves Moreira, 2015.

E-mail
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
2 comments:
CassiaNovember 28, 2015 06:04
I am very proud and happy; to have had the opportunity to meet someone as sensitive and intelligent as you. PARBÉNS; keep writing and thank you for helping me in college.
Reply Delete
Answers
Excerpts booksNovember 29, 2015 14:11
Thank you lovely friend, I'm happy. Would like you to send your Gmail for me, I looked at my address and your e-mail did not show up, that's where so far I could not send you my CBT, ok. Send to: adaildianaalvesmoreira@gmail.com
Delete
Answer
Photo Writer: Adaildes Alves Moreira, and, Chiquinha Alves Moreira.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário